Friday 3 October 2014

Ebube Nwagbo Actress Shares Baby Photo

                               Ebube Nwagbo as a little child and as a grown up
Ebube Nwagbo shares cute baby photo...
Guess who is all grown up and sexy? It's Ebube Nwagbo... The Nollywood actress and business mogullette has grown into a pretty, classy and sexy lady.
Ebube Nwagbo took to her Instagram page to share her baby photo, she is pictured wearing her school uniform. She shared the photo with the below caption :
MajorThrowBack#My Kindagarten School days in Warri(Twin Fountain Nursery n Primary Sch)I was in KG 1 Or 2in d pic..My SchoolBox Though..lol..i all I always had in there was my Nasco Wafers and Caprisonne...hahahahahaha#MemoriesOfALilPoshGirl#TheYoungShallGrowPosh#ThnkGodForTheWomanIHaveGrownInto#FoundationIsKey#ThnkULordForUrBlessings#4evaThnkFul#Where My Warri People @???#WarriNoDeyCarryLast#

We think she looks cute in both photos and haven't changed much..

No comments: