Sunday 23 November 2014

‘I have no compelling need to remarry’ -Bianca Ojukwu...

Bianca

Bianca Ojukwu, ex-beauty queen and widow of the late Biafran leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has revealed that she doesn’t intend to remarry. Speaking with Vanguard in a recent interview, when asked if she intends to settle down with another man, Bianca, who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, stated that there is no need  for her to remarry as she is focused on devoting her life for the care of her children.Continue reading...
‘I have gone through marriage, lived with what I consider a wonderful man who gave me 23 years of happiness, of fulfilment. I literally felt I was the luckiest woman to have had a man who gave me utter dedication and, above all, wonderful children.’ ‘So my pledge to him is that I will devote my life to taking care of our children, raising them properly, teaching them those ideals that he cherished and held very dear and trying to carry on his legacy. So I don’t have any compelling need to remarry and, in any case, my time is very limited; so I am trying to channel it properly towards raising my children.’ Bianca, who emerged the first African to win Miss Intercontinental beauty pageant in 1989, married the iconic figure on  Saturday, November 12, 1994....

No comments: